Please find below the job definitions.
Pursway’s smart targeting technology is designed for direct marketing, data analytics and CRM professionals to unlock value within their CRM data. Pursway overlays its proprietary data and scientific algorithms over CRM transactional data to generate powerful insights on customer/prospect relationships that drive business results and optimize marketing campaign effectiveness across all channels.
Play a role in the team that creates Pursway’s products and internal company software infrastructure. Deliver enterprise level web applications with cutting-edge, optimized, web desktop and mobile experiences that look and perform superbly across all platforms. These web applications are a user facing interface for a big data advanced analytical engine.
• University degree in computer science or comparable education
• 3+ years of software development experience
• 2+ years of experience developing with ASP.net MVC
• Ability to defend own point of view and push towards great solutions for our clients
• Has a solution oriented approach to get things done
• Strong work ethic and a collaborative can-do attitude
• Understanding of best practices and current state of the art web development technics with HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience of MVC frameworks
• Understanding of UX processes and ability to read and review wireframes
• Experience with client-side MVC frameworks such as Backbone.js, Ember.js or Angular.js – strong advantage
• Experience with ORM frameworks such as .NET Entity Framework – strong advantage
• Experience building web application integrating with BI platforms (such as Qlikview or Tableau) – strong advantage
• Basic understanding of web security concepts (SSL, Authentication, SSO, Cookie based authentication, OAuth) – advantage.
• Experience of CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap – advantage
• Mobile web development – advantage
• Experience integrating third-party APIs (Web Analytics, Social Networks, Customer Reviews, etc.) – advantage