Please find below the job definitions.
Pursway’s smart targeting technology is designed for direct marketing, data analytics and CRM professionals to unlock value within their CRM data. Pursway overlays its proprietary data and scientific algorithms over CRM transactional data to generate powerful insights on customer/prospect relationships that drive business results and optimize marketing campaign effectiveness across all channels.
Pursway is looking for a talented software engineer to join its algorithmic-infrastructure team, implementing big data analysis solutions in a multidisciplinary algorithm-intensive environment.
• Design and implement complex algorithms in context of a giant-scale social graph
• Automate the processing of structured and unstructured data via development of scripts for scraping and parsing web pages
• Apply machine learning expertise to develop and optimize models of social influence
• Computer Science BSc./BA or equivalent – mandatory (MSc. – advantage)
• 2+ years of experience in Python – coding and detailed design – mandatory
• 2+ years of SQL experience – mandatory
• 1+ years of experience in web scraping (or equivalent technology) – strong advantage
• 1+ years of OOP experience in Java – strong advantage
• Data mining, machine learning, statistical analysis experience – strong advantage.
• Hadoop and Hive experience – advantage
QA Engineer position
Pursway is looking to hire full time QA Engineer for a algorithms-intensive big data analysis software, in multidisciplinary, dynamic environment.
• Verifying the high quality of Pursway big data product
• Building from scratch an automated QA infrastructure
• Maintaining high quality testing methodology and testing work procedures
• Supporting Pursway development process with regard to quality
• 4 years QA experience
• Knowledge in SQL
• Knowledge of QA methodologies
• Highly motivated, intelligent, independent and demonstrates initiative and creativity
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure in dynamic start-up environment
• Automated QA experience – a major advantage
• Management experience – an advantage
• Scripting experience – an advantage
Pursway is looking to hire full time or part time talented researcher to take a part in developing state of the art methodology in the field of social influence. As a member of the Domain Research team you will have a chance to tackle some of the most complex problems in social graphs and social influence. Those will be implemented and serve the biggest consumers facing companies in the US.
• Apply your expertise in mathematics and machine learning to develop models and algorithms
• Solve complex problems based on a large scale social graph
• Work intensively with large amounts of data
• Research variety of domains such as Retail, Hospitality, Finance etc.
• Design, implement and test prototypes
Skills & Experience
• B.S or M.S in Physics, Mathematics or related subjects
• Excellent analytics skills
• Deep understanding of machine learning techniques in classification and prediction
• Knowledge in the field of graph theory – a plus
• Hands on experience with scripting and machine learning tools (R/Weka/Python/Matlab)
• Hands on experience with SQL
• Big data knowhow (Hive/Hadoop) a plus
• Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
• Highly motivated!
• Proven record of excellent
Play a role in the team that creates Pursway’s products and internal company software infrastructure. Deliver enterprise level web applications with cutting-edge, optimized, web desktop and mobile experiences that look and perform superbly across all platforms. These web applications are a user facing interface for a big data advanced analytical engine.
• University degree in computer science or comparable education
• 3+ years of software development experience
• 2+ years of experience developing with ASP.net MVC
• Ability to defend own point of view and push towards great solutions for our clients
• Has a solution oriented approach to get things done
• Strong work ethic and a collaborative can-do attitude
• Understanding of best practices and current state of the art web development technics with HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience of MVC frameworks
• Understanding of UX processes and ability to read and review wireframes
• Experience with client-side MVC frameworks such as Backbone.js, Ember.js or Angular.js – strong advantage
• Experience with ORM frameworks such as .NET Entity Framework – strong advantage
• Experience building web application integrating with BI platforms (such as Qlikview or Tableau) – strong advantage
• Basic understanding of web security concepts (SSL, Authentication, SSO, Cookie based authentication, OAuth) – advantage.
• Experience of CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap – advantage
• Mobile web development – advantage
• Experience integrating third-party APIs (Web Analytics, Social Networks, Customer Reviews, etc.) – advantage