Pursway is hiring!
Please find below the job definitions
An ETL position for marketing campaign optimization in the finance and retail industries. Responsibility in delivering social behavior analysis solution in those industries. Working in a big data environment using SQL and data manipulation tools.
• Analytical skills, statistics and quantitative reasoning skills.
• Must have proved background with SQL
• Background in modeling, statistical analysis, data mining – advantage
• Capability of scripting – advantage
Server BI Developer
Deliver backend services that communicate with greenfield data warehouse and support interactive analytical reports.
Use a mix of server development skills, database development and business intelligence development experience.
• 3 years’ experience with server development
• 1 year experience with BI Platform, e.g. Tableau, Panorama
• 1 year experience with databases, e.g. SQL Server or Hive
• Expert at parsing, scripting, transforming, logging and exporting data
• Experience in C# development
• Knowledge in designing and creating ETL packages for new business requirements
• Experience with performance tuning – strong advantage
• Exposure to Agile practices – strong advantage
•Experience in creating, designing and maintaining databases to best practices in a sustainable manner
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Great communication skills
• Ability to defend own point of view and push towards great solutions for our clients
• Has a solution oriented approach to get things done
• Strong work ethic and a collaborative can-do attitude