Please find below the job definitions.
Pursway’s smart targeting technology is designed for direct marketing, data analytics and CRM professionals to unlock value within their CRM data. Pursway overlays its proprietary data and scientific algorithms over CRM transactional data to generate powerful insights on customer/prospect relationships that drive business results and optimize marketing campaign effectiveness across all channels.
Business Development Representative
The Pursway sales team is growing and rapidly looking to expand. We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Representative to successfully identify and develop new leads on a monthly basis. Target accounts will largely consist of Fortune 1000 companies. Candidates should be self-driven, highly motivated and independent with superior communication and problem solving skills. Experience and effectiveness with prospecting for cold calling, online demonstrations and meetings is key to the position.
• Prospect for new clients via Nimble CRM system, LinkedIn, etc.
• Cold-call direct marketing professionals in enterprise accounts
• Proactively reach out to prospects by phone and email
• Update prospect interaction in Nimble CRM
• Deliver online product demonstrations
• Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goals
• Follow up on inbound leads and sales inquires
• Collaborate with other sales team members on developing leads
• Serve as a brand enthusiast and expert on Pursway’s solutions
• BA/BS degree preferred
• 2-10 years of inside sales experience
• At least 2 years of sales experience in software or technology sales
• B2B sales experience required
• Experience cold-calling on businesses is a must
• CRM experience
• Web demo experience required
• Experience selling to Marketing professionals is preferred
• Experience in a start-up selling environment is preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive sales compensation package, good benefits, and a fun environment. Submit your resume in Word or PDF format.
Please contact us by email.
Play a role in the team that creates Pursway’s products and internal company software infrastructure. Deliver enterprise level web applications with cutting-edge, optimized, web desktop and mobile experiences that look and perform superbly across all platforms. These web applications are a user facing interface for a big data advanced analytical engine.
• University degree in computer science or comparable education
• 3+ years of software development experience
• 2+ years of experience developing with ASP.net MVC
• Ability to defend own point of view and push towards great solutions for our clients
• Has a solution oriented approach to get things done
• Strong work ethic and a collaborative can-do attitude
• Understanding of best practices and current state of the art web development technics with HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience of MVC frameworks
• Understanding of UX processes and ability to read and review wireframes
• Experience with client-side MVC frameworks such as Backbone.js, Ember.js or Angular.js – strong advantage
• Experience with ORM frameworks such as .NET Entity Framework – strong advantage
• Experience building web application integrating with BI platforms (such as Qlikview or Tableau) – strong advantage
• Basic understanding of web security concepts (SSL, Authentication, SSO, Cookie based authentication, OAuth) – advantage.
• Experience of CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap – advantage
• Mobile web development – advantage
• Experience integrating third-party APIs (Web Analytics, Social Networks, Customer Reviews, etc.) – advantage