Pursway is hiring!
Please find below the job definitions
Play a role in the team that creates Pursway’s products and internal company software infrastructure. Deliver enterprise level web applications with cutting-edge, optimized, web desktop and mobile experiences that look and perform superbly across all platforms. These web applications are a user facing interface for a big data advanced analytical engine.
• University degree in computer science or comparable education
• 3+ years of software development experience
• 2+ years of experience developing with ASP.net MVC
• Ability to defend own point of view and push towards great solutions for our clients
• Has a solution oriented approach to get things done
• Strong work ethic and a collaborative can-do attitude
• Understanding of best practices and current state of the art web development technics with HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience of MVC frameworks
• Understanding of UX processes and ability to read and review wireframes
• Experience with client-side MVC frameworks such as Backbone.js, Ember.js or Angular.js – strong advantage
• Experience with ORM frameworks such as .NET Entity Framework – strong advantage
• Experience building web application integrating with BI platforms (such as Qlikview or Tableau) – strong advantage
• Basic understanding of web security concepts (SSL, Authentication, SSO, Cookie based authentication, OAuth) – advantage.
• Experience of CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap – advantage
• Mobile web development – advantage
• Experience integrating third-party APIs (Web Analytics, Social Networks, Customer Reviews, etc.) – advantage
Software team manager (algorithm-oriented)
Pursway is looking for an experienced and product oriented algorithms manager, to lead a team of algorithms and software engineers. The team is designing and building an engine layer for algorithms-intensive big data analysis software, managing a social relationships database of more than 100M people. The team is developing sophisticated big data mining algorithms.
The position responsibilities:
• Delivering software versions on time and with high quality, both on the software architecture and the algorithms side.
• Managing senior as well as beginning algorithms and software engineers.
• Leading Pursway’s algorithms architecture
• Responsibility for back-end production processes
• 3+ years of experience as an algorithms-intensive software team manager
• 3+ years of experience working on algorithms architecture (system architect or similar)
• RExperienced in data mining, machine learning or statistical analysis
• Experience working in SQL
• Experienced with data intensive and computationally complex systems
• Experience in Java – coding and detailed design
• EBSc or higher degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or Physics
• Experience with Hadoop – an advantage